People get busy on the weekend. I get it, there’s a lot of fun and laziness to pack into 2 days. Until the weekend gets longer and the work week gets shorter, (I’m working with Obama on that) there is always going to be a lot of pressure to get in all the laziness and slacking in. So, of course, I understand why you couldn’t possibly take the time to read everything from last week. I’m not bitter about it all. But, seeing that I have nothing better to do (I do have a nap scheduled for later), I will recap the week for you. You are ssoooo welcome.
First up from last week, the Alphabet. The Alphabet in its current iteration has had its run for long enough. It’s time for a new set of letters to take over. An upgrade, a 2.0. At least that is what I suggested last week. Hey, you might or might not agree, but you know, maybe you still use records and 8 tracks to listen to music. Or maybe you still drive a horse to work. That’s cool. Don’t worry about the all new, and much improved Alphabitter.
Things got ratcheted up to an 11 on Friday. Pizza was ordered, sports were watched and people were avoided. The days was intense, so the Giftures had to be intense too. See how in Intensely Bitter Friday Giftures.
Oh and I got Freshly Pressed. And that was about it. Maybe you didn’t miss that much.
I did some Bitter Twitter.
Yeah, you didn’t miss much on Twitter either.
There were a few comments:
On Bitterly Intense Friday Pictures:
I’m still laughing over it. XD – C. Miller
“Dear Bitterly Intense Ben,
I was looking forward to your Friday GIF post since I discovered it last week – You did not disappoint. I think your bitterness is pleasant & quite enjoy it. Keep up the bitter work & enjoy those naps.” – Properly Ridiculous
“I’m going to start referring to you as the GIF God. I’m amazed at your ability to find these GIFs every single Friday. I have yet to see one reused. This week my favorite is the goalie. It’s such a flop on his part its funny and embarrassing. Congrats on your Fresh Pressed Status! That means you officially are big deal.” –Rynolexson
“I think I spend 90% of my life inspiritated. The other 10% is spent vespitaking and hafalumping.” – Katie
“These are excellent. I am going to start teaching them to my pre-school class tomorrow. They’ve already got AARRGGHHH down, so we’re already ahead of the game…” – Claire
“I’m feeling hafalump right now. In fact, I don’t think I will work at all tomorrow due to my ratsperabz. If the boss begs me to come in I will say ergonoway and then vespitake violently before telling him what I really think of him.” – Marissa Bergen
And now some bonus giftures:
Two bikes are better than one…for falling.
and even better…
This is the best kid show…ever.
So yeah, you didn’t miss much.
Bitter Missed It Ben